Coaxial Breathing Circuit For VentilatorJuly 7, 2020
Breathing Circuit For VentilatorJuly 7, 2020
Mid Joint Breathing Circuit For Ventilator
The breathing tube is used as a consumable for ventilator, as a channel for anesthetic gas, oxygen and other medical gases to enter the patient’s body. The biggest advantage of our mid joint breathing circuit is separate air in and out in one tube.
- Lignt and anti-bending
- Separate air in and air out in one tube
- Channel for medical gases ( anesthesia and oxygen) entering into patients
- ISO standard connector, matched with anesthesia machines
- The type, length, HMEF, anesthesia mask and volume of the reservoir bag are available for different choices
- The shelf life for our breathing cricuit is 3 years
Packaging and Delivery:
Each breathing tube is packaged separately and sterile.