Disposable Tubing For Hemodialysis MachineJuly 7, 2020
Mid Joint Breathing Circuit For VentilatorJuly 7, 2020
Coaxial Breathing Circuit For Ventilator
The breathing circuit is used as a consumable for ventilator, as a channel for anesthetic gas, oxygen and other medical gases to enter the patient’s body. The biggest advantage of our coaxial breathing circuit is the small pressure loss of the gas through the coaxial inner and outer circuits.
- Anti-bending, airtight
- Optional inner CO2 monitoring line
- Saving tube space, reducing angulation
- Low gos pressurre loss
- Channel for medical gases ( anesthesia and oxygen) entering into patients
- ISO standard connector, matched with anesthesia machines
- The type, length and volume of the reservoir bag are available for different choices
- The shelf life for our breathing cricuit is 3 years
Packaging and Delivery:
Each breathing circuit is packaged separately and sterile.